*** FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS ***
High Performance Modeling and Simulation (HiPMoS 2018)
May 22 - 25, 2018, Wilhelmshaven, Germany
to be held under the framework of
The 32nd European Conference on Modeling and Simulation (ECMS 2018)
SCOPE AND DESCRIPTION
The aim of HiPMoS is to present innovative academic and industrial research, methods, and techniques related to all aspects of modeling and simulation that employ high-performance computing technologies. Contributions can range from concepts and theoretical developments to advanced technologies and innovative applications. Topics of interest for the workshop include but are not limited to the following:
- Modelling, simulation, analysis and (generalized) performance evaluation of Large and very large scale distributed and parallel computing systems, Complex computer based systems, Cyberphysical systems, Mobile systems, Real time systems, Dependable systems, Critical systems, Hybrid systems, Information and Telecommunication systems, High performance networks, Intelligent networks, Industrial systems, Big Data applications;
- Queueing systems, stochastic Petri nets, stochastic process algebras, Markov chains, non-Markovian models, fluid models, network calculus;
- Quantitative evaluation techniques related to Performance, Dependability, Security, Survivability, Safety, Real time constraints, Cost, Energy-efficiency and combined aspects like performance-security tradeoffs;
- Statistical methods for the analysis of information systems;
- Theory of Multiformalism and Multiparadigm modeling and applications to Distributed systems, Complex computer based systems, Critical systems, Hybrid systems, Cyberphysical systems;
- Advances and advanced applications in Cloud, Grid and Data Intensive Computing and Data Mining, Social Networks, Security Awareness and Energy Effectiveness in Distributed Data and Information Management, Parallel and Distributed Meta- and Hyper-Heuristics, e-Health large scale systems, Large parallel and distributed multi-agent systems, Intelligent scheduling, Resource allocation and management in P2P, Grid, Cluster, Cloud, Edge computing and Big Data oriented systems, Biologically inspired modeling and simulation.
Mauro Iacono - Università degli Studi della Campania "Luigi Vanvitelli", Italy
Joanna Kolodziej - Cracow University of Technology, Poland
Agnieszka Jakóbik - Cracow University of Technology, Poland
Rostislav Razumchik - Institute of Informatics Problems FRC CSC RAS, Russia
Please refer to the HiPMoS web site: http://www.hipmos.unicampania.it
IMPORTANT DATES, PUBLICATION AND POST CONFERENCE PUBLICATIONS
We will appreciate if perspective authors will help the management of HiPMoS by submitting a declaration of interest in PDF with the title and a short abstract (1 page) of their work on or before January 10, 2018 by email to: email@example.com
Paper submission deadline: February 2, 2018
Proceedings of HiPMoS 2018 are published within proceedings of ECMS 2018 and are indexed by SCOPUS.
The authors of the best papers will be invited to submit their work to fast track sections or special issues of journals indexed by SCOPUS.
*** FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS ***